- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- Ernie Pyle (KI5WG)
- Bill Rose (K5WTR)
- Jeff McDowell (KI5CES)
- Michael Narcowich (KI5BPO)
- David Cook (KI5GDX)
- Joshua Cook (KF5TYX)
- Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- James Cravey (KG5ZTZ)
- Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- Bob Christian (KE5GHM)
- Tom Small (N1TOV)
- Lance Smith (KI5ETF)
- Connor Farrell (WG1GEM)
- Bob Henglein (W5GC)
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Brent Anderson (WW5OBA)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Ralph Cobb (W5RYC)
- Express our gratitude to our volunteer elmers who have been helping get our new hams on the air. Thank you very much!
- Big thanks to David Cook (KI5GDX) for volunteering to control the net on 11/12/19.
- The new Repeater in town: WB5UGT Echolink node 443.475+ tone 103.5. Is active and doing well. This repeater is linked to an Allstar hub in the NY area and to the Conroe/Montgomery area. It is also linked to the Saltgrass network during extreme weather events. Big thanks to Skyline Communications and KD5DLW!
- N1WP DMR repeater still has diminished output.
- W5AC Repeater suffered a failure and are looking for a replacement. They would be gratefull for donations to help replace some of that equipment.
- Big thank you to the people who have volunteered to be on the nominating committee: Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG) and Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- Please contact one of them if you are interested in serving or would like to nominate someone you think is qualified to serve as one of our officers. OUr bylaws require us to have the slate finalized by the November meeting.
- ARRL has several event stations coming soon. Check their website HERE for a complete list.
- Lake Havasu Light houses.
- 27 Light houses N7A - N7Z.
- All the light houses on the east side of the lake are replicas of East Coast light houses and all light houses on the west side of the lake represent West Coast light houses.
- Union Pacific is celebrating 150th year of completion of transcontinental railroad and will have the largest steam engine ever in town on November 8th near Welborn Rd and IGN from 4:30pm - 6:00pm.
- Lake Havasu Light houses.
- ARRL elections for our section manager. Its due in CT by Nov 15th. Its a green envelope with a green card in it. Please get that in if you are an ARRL member.
- Previous Net minutes have been posted to the website.
- I will be out of the state during our November 12 Net and a really big thanks to David Cook (KI5GDX) for volunteering to control the net that night!
- All quiet on the treasurer’s end, no credits or debits.
Announcements / Comments
- Connor Farrell (WG1GEM) Update W5AC repeater. Repeater is actually online but need to replace or upgrading the repeater. Will be more than happy to accept donations for that and can be tax deductible.
Buy / Sell
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB): Looking for ideas about a mobile, 12v UPS type device to protect radio from shutdown or undervoltage damage during engine start.
- Tried buck/boost converter
- Possible battery isolator type usded by off road enthusiasts or supercapacitors used in mobile audio.
- Please email with ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org