- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- Tom Small (N1TOV)
- Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- Jeff McDowell (KI5CES)
- Ernie Pyle (KI5WG)
- Karsten Pearce (KG5YRX)
- Avery McIntosh (N7ALM)
- David Cook (KI5GDX)
- Michael Narcowich (KI5BPO)
- Bob Christian (KE5GHM)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- James Cravey (KG5ZTZ)
- Lance Smith (KI5ETF)
- Bill Rose (K5WTR)
- Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Connor Farrell (WG1GEM)
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
- Dwayne Walters (W5DPW)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Brent Anderson (WW5OBA)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Joshua Cook (KF5TYX)
- Jim Laird (KF5YY)
- Banjo Williams (KC5GWR)
- Very grateful to David Cook (KI5GDX) for volunteering to control the net tonight and on 11/12/19.
- N1WP DMR repeater is completely off air due to blown finals.
- Active group of Elmers helping new members in many ways. Very appreciative of them.
- Veterans Day on Monday 11/11/19. Be sure the thank a Veteran as we owe them a great deal!
- November meeting (11/17/2019) at the American Red Cross starting at 09:30.
- Please consider serving the club as one of the officers. Our constitution requires us to have a full slate by the November meeting and for a full vote during the December meeting. Please contact one of the members of the nominating committee: Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG) and Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- ARRL has several event stations coming soon. Check their website HERE for a complete list.
- 11/09/2019 | Veterans Day and USMC Birthday Special Event 1700Z-2359Z, NI6IW, San Diego, CA. USS Midway (CV-41) Museum Ship. 14.320 7.250 PSK31 14.070 DSTAR REF001C. QSL. USS Midway Museum Ship COMEDTRA, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101.
- Previous Net minutes have been posted to the website.
- HUGE thank you to David Cook (KI5GDX) for volunteering to control the net tonight and on 11/12/19 while I’m out of town. I will also be out of the state during our November meeting and will need someone to record the meeting so I can write up the minutes.
- All quiet on the treasurer’s end, no credits or debits.
- Reminder that renewals are coming up in January. Our club memberships are based on a calendar year. Please keep that in mind when renewing. We will begin taking early renewals during the December meeting.
Announcements / Comments
- Connor Farrell (WG1GEM) Update W5AC repeater. Repeater is actually online and made it through the weekend but need to replace soon. Will be more than happy to accept donations for that and can be tax deductible.
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ) ARES net tonight after this net or 8:30pm whichever is later.