- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- John Walpole (K5ZY)
- Bill Rose (K5WTR)
- Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- Jace Nelson (KE0MXN)
- Connor Farrell (WG1GEM)
- Ralph Cobb (W5RYC)
- Avery McIntosh (N7ALM)
- Bob Christian (KE5GHM)
- Ernie Pyle (KI5WG)
- Marshall Walpole (KG5IQY)
- Michael Narcowich (KI5BPO)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Bob Henglein (W5GC)
- Jeff McDowell (KI5CES)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Max Lesser (KG5HZE)
- Marty Nau (W5MHN)
- Jim Snell (W0PMO)
- Daniel Martin (KI5FLY)
- VE test session went well at Saturday’s meeting. We had 2 people take their tests and both passed. One was a new Tech and the other was Lorna Flansburg (KI5FIZ) who upgraded to General Class.
- Big thanks to our VEs and VEC that volunteer to make these test sessions possible.
- New Repeater in town: WB5UGT Echolink node 443.475+ tone 103.5. This repeater will be linked to the Saltgrass network during extreme weather events.
- N1WP DMR repeater has sustained some damage and it’s output is diminished.
- K5ZY repeater is still up and running but Ty Weaver is working on getting the digital portion back operational.
- Big thank you to the people who have volunteered to be on the nominating committee: Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG) and Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- ARRL has several event stations coming soon. Check their website HERE for a complete list.
- Jamboree on the air. Very eager and enthusiastic scouts ready to get on the air!
- School Club Round-up is on the air this week. Please work to give them points.
- 446.550 or 146.550 both are FM.
- CQ World Wide DX SSB is a BIG contest happening this weekend. A lot of stations on this weekend.
- Note about the weather, October is typically one of our wettest month. Lots of convective weather with high winds. Pay attention to your antennas and towers.
- Previous Net minutes have been posted to the website.
- I will be out of the state during our November 12 Net and will need to have someone control the net. Please get in touch with me or Phil Gates (N5ZKF) if you have interest in running the net. I’ll set you up with all the tools to run the net and you wont need to take minutes.
Unavailable for this week’s Net.
Announcements / Comments
Dick Zimmer (W5DZ): Clarifications and details regarding the new repeater in town.
- 443.475+ @ tone 103.5
- Echolink Node
Connor Farrell (WG1GEM) Replaced feedline on W5AC repeater this weekend.
- Will be doing a SSTV net @ Friday 7-8pm
- School club round-up frequencies: 446.550 or 146.550 both are FM.
Don Ling (WB5CKO) Noise not on repeater this evening.