- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- David Barry (KG5UZA)
- Jonathan Graham (KD5GG)
- John Walpole (K5ZY)
- Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
- Jeff McDowell (KI5CES)
- Michael Narcowich (KI5BPO)
- David Cook (KI5GDX)
- Joshua Cook (KF5TYX)
- Don Ling (WB5CKO)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- Brian Walpole (N5BLW)
- Avery McIntosh (N7ALM)
- Marshall Walpole (KG5IQY)
- Bill Rose (K5WTR)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB)
- Bob Christian (KE5GHM)
- Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- Chhristy L. Johanson (KI5GRC)
- Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG)
- Jim Snell (W0PMO)
- David B. Johanson (W5DBJ)
- We will have a VE Test Session on (10/19/2019) starting at 8am before our meeting starts at 9:30am. Bring your radio “Go Boxes” for a show and tell after our regular business meeting. Bring what you have whether it is a 8 rack top of the line Go Box or your HT in a backpack. We will also have “Radio in the Park” following our meeting. Radio in the park will be in Tanglewood park off of Carter Creek Pkw between 29th St and Villa Maria. Bring your equipment and come get on the air or just come hang out. Have your HAM radio “elevator speech” ready as the public is generally curious as to what we are doing. Its a lot of fun!
- Big thank you to the people who have volunteered to be on the nominating committee: Harold Turbyfill (KG5SDG) and Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- ARRL has several event stations comming soon. Check their website HERE for a complete list.
- British surrender during Revolutionary War
- A lot of Coast Guard Auxillary Stations.
- School Club Roundup will run from 10/21/2019 13:00 through 10/25/2019 23:59Z
- W5AC is participating again this year so get on the air and work them to help them improve their score!
- Check out the Contest Calendar for upcoming contests. Quite a bit of good contesting information!
- Previous Net minutes have been posted to the website.
- I will be out of the state during our November 12 Net and will need to have someone control the net. Please get in touch with me or Phil Gates (N5ZKF) if you have interest in running the net. I’ll set you up with all the tools to run the net and you wont need to take minutes.
- All quiet on the Treasurer’s end.
- Will have donuts and kolaches at the meeting this weekend. Please bring a few bucks to help pitch in to cover the cost
- Will bring a fox to radio in the park if anyone would like to participate in a fox hunt.