Monthly Club Meeting Minutes
- President: Mark Hnatiuk (KG5EYV) absent
- Vice President: Phil Gates (N5ZKF) present
- Secretary: Trent Owens (AG1TX) present
- Treasurer: Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB) absent
- Trent Owens (AG1TX)
- John Walpole (K5ZY)
- Mike Wisby (KA5HIA)
- Bob Christian (KE5GHM)
- Joshua Cook (KF5TYX)
- Paul Bilke (KF5WGJ)
- Jim Laird (KF5YY)
- Matthew Barry (KG5LYE)
- Brad Snyder (KG5SDE)
- Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
- James Cravey (KG5ZTZ)
- Jeff McDowell (KI5CES)
- Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ)
- Lorna Flansburg (KI5FIZ)
- Bill Preston (KZ3G)
- Ron Hambric (N5SBN)
- Phil Gates (N5ZKF)
- Dick Zimmer (W5DZ)
- Ralph Cobb (W5RYC)
- Kerry Miller (WD5ABC)
- Jim Snell (W0PMO)
- David Cook (KI5GDX)
Vice President N5ZKF
- Thankful for our members and how each of you help out with the club this past year!
- Sponsors scholarships. If you have a need, browse their website for details.
- Anyone interested in controlling our Tuesday nets are more than welcome. Please let me know if you have any interest.
Previous balance $5098.09 One check written for $47.00 to ARRL for Membership Ending 5051.09
Nothing in PO Box.
- Motion to not read previous meeting minutes. Motion by Paul Bilke (KF5WGJ). Second by Brad Snyder (KG5SDE).
Status of Officer Elections
We have quorum: 22 out of 71
Mike Wisby (KA5HIA) nominates Phil Gates (N5ZKF) for Pres Jeff McDowell (KI5CES) seconds the motion. Motion Caries
Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ) nominates Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ) for Vice Pres Matthew Barry (KG5LYE) seconds the motion. Motion Caries
Matthew Barry (KG5LYE) nominates Trent Owens (AG1TX) for Secretary Mike Wisby (KA5HIA) seconds the motion. Motion Caries
Rick Pfeil (KI5DUJ) nominates Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB) for Treasurer Brad Snyder (KG5SDE) seconds the motion. Motion Caries
Ballets counted by Mike Wisby (KA5HIA) and Ron Hambric (N5SBN). Ballets certified.
Unanimous for all positions
Next Year’s Treasurer
- Sly Kapchinski (N5GQB) has given notice that this is his last year to serve as Treasurer. He does many tasks and we need to have an understudy for a few months
January Lunch Meeting
- Members agreed to hold the Jan 18th club meeting at C&J Bar B Que (on Texas Ave in Bryan) as done in previous years. 11:30 pm Club Officers will work with C&J to determine status, reservations, etc.
Good of the Order
- Tracy Pfeil has come home and is doing well.
- Harold Turbyfill had a heart attack and a quadruple bypass. He is recovering well.
- Mark is doing as well as he could be. Still in therapy.
- Rolled out a new magazine called “On the Air”.
VE Test Session
- VE Test Session will be held before the Feb 2020 mtg.
- MS 150 bike race is making changes. One part will start in Houston and one in Houston. It will end in BCS. HAMs do a lot for the race in clubs south of us. They will now call on us to help. 2 - 3 of May 2020.
- Field day donations.. Need to get with business as they do most of their donations for the year in January. N5zkf will post notice to the website.
- Motion to adjourn by KI5WGJ
- seconded by Joe Napoli (KG5SDF)
Next Meeting: 2020-01-16 11:30
Presentation will be “Weather Station” information_